Manager, Business Planning
The Programming and Originals Studios Finance Lead will be responsible for supporting Programming financial functions for Kids, Young Adults & Classics (KYAC), Turner Networks and Warner Bros. Animation Studio (WBA). This role will support TV Networks Finance Lead and Programming and Studios Operational Executives. Additionally, they lead the finance team in developing financials for programming and WBA . This leader will also partner closely with KYAC and Turner Networks Finance Lead in budgeting and forecasting for related areas.
• Minimum 10 years' experience in finance or media related field.
• Media, Network or Studios experience preferred
• On hands experience in Financial Systems and technical experience
• Knowledgeable on Production Finance/Accounting
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred
• MBA preferred
• Strong knowledge of entertainment industry and Studios operations
• Ability to build clear, succinct and effective presentations
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication
• Leadership and supervisory experience
• Positive outlook