Senior Coordinating Producer
Temporary Production Coordinator
• Provides administrative and process support to assigned production activities.
• Maintains and generates monthly production reports that list all relevant information on current productions.
• Develops, maintains and generates production tracking reports that include information on budget, production companies, producer, actuals, PO#, etc.
• Provides administrative support for executive level positions in the department.
• Tracks all invoices with accounts payable and disseminates billing information to production companies on small to medium shoots.
• Coordinates standards and practices process for all productions.
• May assist Director, Production or VP, Production with research and budgeting when needed
• This is a temporary project- based role.
• 2 - 4 years of experience
• College degree required