WarnerMedia seeks a Mobile Architect I BR for the MMLive department.
• The Mobile Architect is responsible for providing expert guidance to all levels up through Technology Lead, as well as to teams across disciplines and applications.
• This position provides an increased level of oversight for a diverse array of complex projects falling underneath lead developers.
• The ideal candidate will have specialized knowledge and experience in Android and/or iOS platforms and possess a proven awareness of instructional strategies for mobile development.
• Work is performed at the direction of a Director of Mobile.
• This position requires strong leadership and an ability to bring structure to complex problems across multiple platforms.
• The most successful individual in this position will be one who can influence team execution across multiple platforms, and across function.
• At least 6 years of experience across mobile and server-side technologies
• Deep experience in back-end architecture
• BA/BS degree with a technology-related major or appropriate combination of education and experience
• Able to provide direction and guidance to lead developers
• High level staffing/resourcing skills
• Able to advocate for scope of work and resource needs
• Able to provide direction and troubleshoot projects
• Creates baseline mobile application development platform infrastructure and defines appropriate development and operational procedures, standards, and best practices
• Develops, documents, and ensures compliance with best practices including but not limited to the following: coding standards, object-oriented design, platform and framework specific design concerns, and human interface guidelines
• Builds mobile architectural models that are replicable and sustainable
• Defines mobile architectural direction for project teams
• Identifies tasks, develops work effort estimates, creates work schedules for development and operational maintenance activities
• Advocates, promotes, and produces innovation in leadership of team application development
• Collaborates on cross-functional project initiatives and drives towards business goals
• Provides technical development leadership for project team & company
• Is fluent in emerging application development technologies
• Manages technology leads/or application development processes
• Provides guidance to advanced level lead developers
In compliance with Colorado's ''Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,'' we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Colorado. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of WarnerMedia's total compensation package for employees.Pay Range: $141,600 -$170,000 salary per year.
Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, WarnerMedia provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).