WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. We continue to be the gold standard in first class sports television programming and the sports leader in digital content. We have a team of passionate and creative individuals dedicated to supporting our sports business goals.
You will be part of a team based in Atlanta, home of our state-of-the-art production facility, and will answer to the Creative Director. Our team is part of a larger team based out of New York. Some travel will be necessary.
Are you a sports fan? Are you interested in TV, digital, and social content production? Are you curious about the creative and strategic side of the business of major sports franchises? If you said yes to any of these questions, then you might be a good fit for our team.
WarnerMedia seeks a Marketing Coordinator for the Sports Marketing department.
The Turner Sports Coordinator will assist the team with processing sponsorship projects across our linear and digital properties. This will include the process of creative development, project execution, and post-project asset management.
• First and foremost, you will be managing sponsored assets from our linear and digital platforms to support our post-project process
• Dissemination of post-project assets to our national sales team in the form of clips, presentations, and recap sizzle reels.
• You will also assist the team in executing edit and composite sessions by organizing all necessary clips and elements.
• Development of ideas to support sponsorship packages leveraging the strength of Turner Sports linear and digital properties including Bleacher Report.
• Join brainstorming sessions with key editorial, production and creative stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline; major in marketing/advertising, communications or design a plus
• Some working experience with an emphasis on the sports, linear, digital or social space, and an interest in brand partnerships.
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player, resourceful, creative and able to balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills; with good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and team
• Superior knowledge of social media platforms and the latest trends.
• General knowledge of the NBA, MLB, NCAA, NHL, eSports, and the sports media landscape desired.
• Basic proficiencies with Premier editing software and other non-linear systems.
• Basic proficiencies with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Must be solutions oriented.
• General understanding of Social Media platforms.
• Ability to interact with different levels of management.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and be resourceful.
• Hungry for knowledge.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kok9-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.