Ld Systems / Software Developer
Audience Monetization Solutions (AMS) fuels over $4 billion in WarnerMedia Ad Sales across TV and digital, by harnessing custom built and vendor supported technology platforms. Our technology roadmap reflects our passion in staying on the forefront of new and innovative ways to target audiences and monetize our content. We're in the midst of an exciting time in the media industry, as consumers accelerate the anywhere, anytime content distribution model. WarnerMedia is leading the charge in this evolving landscape, and you get to be a part of this fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The Platform Operations team is responsible for building and operating its custom-built Ad Tech platform within AMS. This team operationalizes the custom-developed apps with continuous integration, continuous deployment, , provisioning, hosting, and support both on-prem hardware and in the cloud. The Platform Operations team is made up of DevOps engineers and DBAs.
The Platform Operations Manager is a technical leadership role leading a team of software developers, cloud architects, release managers, and DBAs. This role oversees a cross-functional, geographically diverse team responsible for a large portfolio including DevOps, DB operations, release management, cloud migration, compliance and audits, security, disaster recovery/business continuity planning, and process improvement. This role will create and execute the cloud migration strategy for the on-prem AMS applications.
• Lead team to ensure high availability of the Ad Tech platform for users across the globe
• Developing and supporting healthy team dynamics as well as a culture that welcomes diverse perspectives
• Motivating teams to follow through on commitments to deliver outputs and uphold a culture of accountability
• Promoting a culture of continuous improvement
• Coordinating communications with technical and non-technical teams and managing dependencies
• Ensuring that the team understands its commitments to its goals and to other teams
• Strong facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Solid command of Agile methodologies and practices. (Planning, grooming, standups, retrospectives, etc.)
• Ability to anticipate risks, resolve conflicts, and initiate escalation paths
• Be available outside business hours to provide support for critical incidents and maintenance
• Be a hands-on contributor where necessary
• Minimum Work Experience:
• 10+ years of development and/or technical operations experience
• 4+ years of leadership experience
• Demonstrated advanced understanding of troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application architecture, and implementation of projects for major business units or the enterprise
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of building and operating an ecosystem or large complex applications
• Strong verbal and written communications skills to adequately explain complex implementations or rollouts.