WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Product Development for the VOD2Live Core department.
This person builds, maintains and tracks deliverables the WMCE product development plan with input of AT&T Business and WarnerMedia Sales, WMCE Research and other in-market data sources. The role will liaise with WMTO (Technology Organization) program manager to confirm roadmap features and development timelines.
Owning the product roadmap from the business perspective, this person will be responsible for translating product requirements and development timelines into impact reports. They will also coordinate with other WMCE personnel to confirm feature sets, monetization impacts and future network grown objectives. This resource will also be responsible for the WMCE social presence including WarnerMedia RIDE on Twitter and Instagram.
This role will also be responsible for ongoing management of technical and reporting data related to the WMCE products in the market. Identifying usage data, trends and actualizing bandwidth, CDN costs, cloud infrastructure resources and development resources and reporting that data against forecasted budgets.
The Manager, Product Development, is the key integration point between the business needs of WMCE and the technical organization that supports it.
• 3+ years' experience in product development and/or management
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
• Ability to oversee multiple projects across multiple company divisions
• Proven experience in delivering large scale projects on time and on budget
• Experience in surfacing and evaluating operational issues
• Proven ability to drive change to achieve plan
• Strategic planning and performance monitoring experience required