New York, NY
WarnerMedia Entertainment Marketing is seeking a highly motivated, creative, strong storyteller to build impactful cross-platform content programs with streaming at the core. The desired candidate is a strategic marketer that will lead the development and implementation of integrated marketing programs that create deep emotional connections with consumers and drive meaningful revenue for the WarnerMedia Entertainment properties and HBO Max Advertising.
This individual will lead brand partnerships across the full life of a campaign, architecting content recommendations that are deeply rooted in insights, developing omni-channel ecosystems, building materials and leveraging HBO Max Advertising and all WarnerMedia content solutions to deliver on our clients' core marketing objectives. This integrated marketer will collaborate with teams across HBO Max and the networks to produce content experiences across linear, digital, social, streaming and experiential platforms leveraging some of the world's most iconic entertainment IP including Rick & Morty, DC Comics, Wonder Women, Harry Potter, Friends and AEW.
The ideal candidate understands a streaming focused ecosystem and how to develop, position and present content marketing and sponsorship opportunities in-line with brand strategies. The candidate must be confident interfacing with individuals of all levels (both internally and externally), will lead internal brainstorms and work in a fast-paced environment that often involves juggling multiple priorities. The candidate must have a deep knowledge of streaming services, social channels, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. Streaming service experience is a plus.
This person will be based in LA, will report into the Senior Manager of Entertainment Marketing Solutions Development, and will need to balance proposal development, creative storytelling, multi-channel and cross portfolio executions and client engagements.
• Develop custom marketing ideas in response to RFPs and on a pro-active basis using innovative streaming, linear and digital solutions and leveraging the suite of WarnerMedia capabilities.
• Cross platform program development, storytelling and bandwidth prioritization.
• Work and align with internal stakeholders to ensure successful campaign development and execution
• Participate and lead brainstorming sessions with network, sales, creative, strategy and research teams.
• Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of HBO Max and WarnerMedia IP, programming, creator network, talent, key tentpole events and experiences and the company's various media and social product offerings.
• Partner with HBO Max Advertising and Network teams to create ground-breaking custom content programming
• Develop marketing materials, category positioning, presentations, & partnerships for assigned verticals
• Possess stellar presentations which clearly communicate marketing strategy and campaign ideas for clients
• Collaborate with HBO Max, network, production, creative, talent, experiential and other teams and constituencies to ensure seamless implementation of sold programs
• Lead campaigns through full life-cycle
• Take responsibility for project timelines and program deadlines
• Initiate and lead internal and agency/client status meetings
• Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
• 6+ years building cross-platform digital marketing programs
• Stellar client management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
• Strong content/creative development experience
• Expertise in streaming, SVOD and OTT platforms
• Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
• Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
• Strong attention to detail, organized, and good management skills
• Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
• Must be a self-starter and a strong problem solver
• Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k5x7-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.