Sr Financial Analyst
The Manager, O2C is responsible for management of end-to-end Order to Cash (O2C) activities for Ad Sales business within GBS and offshore BPO operations. Duties to include daily management of Ad Sales staff supporting process and frequent engagement with business unit stakeholders. This position works closely with GBS O2C management team and BPO provider to drive operational results, process efficiencies, standardization, technology enhancements, improvement to key financial measures and metrics, cash forecasting and collection reporting, and manage global working capital management initiatives. Overall responsibility for analyzing customer accounts, ensuring adherence to contracts, providing solutions for billing discrepancies, minimizing delays in the collection process. Quantitative Measurements for Order to Cash Credit and Collections team: Ad Sales Revenue ~$5B
• Collaborate with BPO service provider to organize and monitor the use of resources required to provide high quality and cost effective O2C service delivery.
• Monitor related key performance indicators and/or service level agreements to ensure delivery of effective, efficient and quality services as agreed with key stakeholders.
• Responsible for all BPO results including timeliness, completeness and accuracy of O2C deliverables.
• Ensure all O2C processes within GBS and BPO service provider are in accordance to all company compliance, controls, reporting and audit guidelines.
• Focus on BU stakeholder and external customer service and satisfaction, including regularly publishing performance dashboards and other metrics.
• Engage GBS-O2C management team and key stakeholders regularly to review results and collaborate to achieve objectives.
• Ensure accuracy of revenue recognition in financial statements, and collaboration with business on contract accuracy.
• Analyzes affiliate subscriber data to ensure accurate billing and revenue forecasting.
• Identify positive or negative subscriber trends that may affect forecasted revenue.
• Clearly communicate by leveraging interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Manage and develop staff on all collections and credit management issues with a results orientation toward all internal and external customers.
• Leverage managerial and mentorship skills to effectively achieve collections targets, reduce DSO, analysis of monthly subscription & other client aging reports.
• Ensure client payments are complying with contract terms.
• Manages relationships with key affiliates, and other development opportunities.
• Creates and generate ad hoc reports in response to the needs of executive leadership regarding contract compliance or negotiations.
• Work with GBS O2C management team to set priorities for the department and be able to actively assist in all problem resolution matters.
• Make recommendations and work with GBS-O2C management to develop strategies for operational process improvements, standardization and systems projects to gain greater efficiencies and effectiveness both within GBS and BPO service provider.
• Other special projects as required.
• Approximately 3-5 years previous work experience in an accounting or finance environment required.
• Public and private accounting experience preferred.
• Accounts receivable, commercial finance, reporting and planning experience preferred.
• Entertainment industry experience highly preferred.
• Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification Bachelor's or advanced degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• MBA or CPA preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of Order-to-cash principles with an entertainment company.
• Experience directly and indirectly managing a global, diverse team.
• Experience developing and executing standard processes across a global organization.
• A proven track record in managing change and implementing large scale, global transformation.
• Must have experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, MACCS, Gator, and/or Great Plains PC Skills: Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel or Access required
• Must have proven management experience and skills.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Domestic & international travel required as needed.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands