Director, Revenue & Growth
WarnerMedia seeks a Manager Coordinator Content for the Credit & Contract Admin department. The Manager Program Coordinator will be part of the Warner Media Content Finance Team that partners with other areas of WM, like, Accounting, Legal, Acquisitions, Programming, Original Productions and the Regional Offices to support various reporting and the financial content strategy needs for GE, kids, HBO and HBOmax,. The Manager will be responsible for the Annual Budget and Monthly Forecast, also will be a key player coordinating the Corporate requirements with the team in Buenos Aires.
• Responsible for coordination of the Budget and Forecast to complete accuracy, and on time, also deliver the corporate requirements.
• Responsible to support the local Original Production in the Latin America region, advice the team with Production Budgets, local Taxes and Cashflow review.
• Work closely with the Budget owners and find Risk and opportunities and mitigate the risk and extrapolate the opportunities.
• Analyze actual vs forecast results and identify and explain variances.
• Monitor financial performance of accounts and create key performance indicator reports.
• You will also make a significant contribution to the company's annual budget process by applying analytical tools and business acumen.
• Prepare budget reports and presentations, support finance and other teams throughout the budget process.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects – must be able to jump in and support team needs.
• Analysis of film acquisitions and amortization projections for multiple business plans.
• Provide reporting support to Senior Finance management as needed.
• Effectively engage and maintain relationship with different business partners within the organization.
• Give the team in the region guide of the corporate requirements and processes.
• Position requires a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• 5 years of accounting and/or finance experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
• Spanish language proficiency is required
• Advance skills in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required; proficiency in Hyperion Planning products and PeopleSoft Financials is a plus.
• Good understanding of GAAP principles
• Have a sense of urgency and being used to working under pressure.
• Knowledge of Latin America Market.