Engineering Manager, Promotional Media
Los Angeles, CA
WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Experience Programmer for the VOD2Live Core department. Oversees day-to-day programming, performance monitoring and data reporting of Custom, Genre and Industry Networks as well as VOD content where applicable.
The Manager, Experience Programmer, will work with internal and external stakeholders of WMCE products (customized or otherwise) to assure programming goals and messaging needs are achieved. This person will be responsible for acquisition, programming and report tracking of one of the most cutting-edge and dynamic content offerings in the market, focused on delivering the best content experience to the best audiences using the best device possible. The ideal candidate will be a proven storyteller with a great sense of timing and pacing.
The role will interface closely with the WMCE Content Acquisition team to assure WMCE products are properly supplied with the best content WarnerMedia has to offer. The Manager will also be responsible for technology monitoring and coordinating service and maintenance schedules with WMTO (Technology Organization) product owners and WMCE clients to minimize downtime and disruptions.
• 5+ years' experience in content programming and/or scheduling
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
• Ability to oversee a portfolio of multiple, large and complex products with multiple stakeholders
• Experience managing strategic and corporate goals
• Extensive experience in surfacing and evaluating operational issues
• Proven ability to drive change to achieve plan
• Strategic planning and performance monitoring experience required