WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Communications & Reporting for the Enterprise Business Resilience Warner Bros. department.
• Draft, design and distribute communications focused on Business Resilience, Disaster Recovery, and Crisis Management.
• Support the development, project management, and execution of internal communications initiatives raising awareness of services provided by the EBR team to the organization such as preparedness during a disaster via business continuity and disaster recovery plans, business resilience tools, etc.
• Assist with the management of and content development for WarnerMediaReady.com and other internal or external sites, such as WarnerMedia ONE or WarnerMedia.com.
• Draft and contribute to company emails, including company-wide and department-specific communications.
• Assist with core messaging, branding, and marketing material development.
• Partner with Lead, Communications and Reporting to develop presentations, videos, collateral, newsletters, and more for internal communications campaigns.
• Support crisis communications needs at time of disaster by coordinating with divisional communications representatives, and business resilience or disaster recovery partners within the department.
• Develop executive-level reports, presentations, infographics and more to keep key stakeholders proactively informed and engaged timed to crises, educational campaigns, and other critical initiatives.
• Produce executive level status reports at time of disaster to represent situation status.
• Assist with any external communications and messaging requests, as needed.
• Special projects as assigned
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field required.
• Demonstrated ability to create compelling content that engages, educates and moves stakeholders to action. Content development experience required.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring on-time delivery of quality content.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and problem-solving skills required; knowledge of AP Style a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field strongly preferred.
• Experience with internal communications and employee engagement strongly preferred.
• Experience developing executive-level presentations and reports strongly preferred.
• Experience supporting the execution of large-scale marketing, education, and/or training programs preferred.
• Experience in crisis communication and/or business resilience and/or disaster recovery preferred.
• Experience with Drupal, WordPress or other web platforms preferred.
• Salesforce or other content management tool experience preferred.
• Previous experience in developing and implementing web-based communications a plus.
• Previous experience in graphic design and layout a plus via Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zx00-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.