Commercial Copy Specialist
The Research Manager is a key role on a team of strategic research professionals who partner closely with networks on program acquisitions, strategic scheduling, audience projections, and ad sales commercialization.
• Critical involvement in research methods for projecting and reporting audience viewership on all platforms for TBS, TNT and truTV.
• Contribute to strategic advancement of data analytics and automation of audience reporting and modeling future performance.
• 4-8 years of work experience in media.
• Bachelor's degree in related field.
• Expert in math skills, highly comfortable with large sets of data.
• Experience with linear and digital research, strong knowledge of Nielsen and related software systems.
• Knowledge of software applications (Adobe, comScore, Nielsen, StarTrak, Freewheel, etc.) to extract data from primary and syndicated sources.
• Understand best practices and technical requirements for digital measurement.
• Knowledge of Snowflake and SQL server databases a plus.
• Skill in quantitative analysis of market research statistics and media math.
• Experience with data visualization modeling (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI) preferred.
• Must have strong math skills, highly comfortable with data.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to use storytelling and data visualizations to present insights to key stakeholders.
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to explain the logic behind their solutions in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong work ethic; must have the ability to maintain multiple assignments at once in a fast-paced environment
• Deep intellectual curiosity; willingness to dig several layers to "get to the bottom" of an issue.
• Capable to coach and lead Analyst-level team members; delegate workflow.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands