WarnerMedia seeks a Lead Network & Engineer Consult for the Infrast Core Svcs department.
Experience in configuring, designing, and troubleshooting security technology policies/firewalls: Palo Alto, Cisco, Juniper SRX, Arista and configure, administer, deploy, documenting processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of large-scale Firewall security & Network implementations; like but not limited to Panorama/Expedition/Cisco FirePower/Cloud Vision.
• Experience with Network & Security scripting and automation proficiencies focused with Python, YAML, Ansible, GIT, Jenkins.
• Expereince with configuring and securing CSP's.
• Work with project teams/groups to verify and validate project/program requirements.
• Configuration and deployment of firewall (Palo Alto) security policies, Global Protect VPN,URL filtering, data filtering and file blocking profiles.
• Experience with monitoring platforms like but not limited to Splunk, tap aggregation services, data analytics, vulnerability reports.
• Experience with routing and network virtualization platforms like but not limited to VxLAN,ACI, Juniper, Arista.
• Extensive knowledge and hands on experience required with routing (ipv4), ethernet switching, load balancers, firewalls, and VPN technologies.
• Required Protocols: IPv4, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, EVPN, IEEE 802.1/802.3 standards, VPN, SNMP, DNS, Virtual Port Channeling.
• 7 years of global network engineering and operations.
• In-depth experience with Palo Alto, VxLAN, ACI, Juniper, Arista. desired.
• CISSP certified.
• Palo Alto Certification – is encouraged.
• Advanced Cloud Security – AWS / Azure experience.
• Project management experience.
Paid time off every year to volunteer
Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
2018 Best Company for Dads
An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj82ew-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.