Broadcast & IT Support Engineer
The purpose of this position is to serve as a Lead Engineer for our Broadcast IT engineering department during live productions as well as provide guidance to team members for the day to day operations to include: Incident response, service requests, diagnose systemic problems, scheduling preventative maintenance, and training. The areas of responsibility are studios, production control rooms, ingest, and post production areas. This position requires proven leadership, organizational processes, technical depth, and operational knowledge. This person is also expected to show flexibility in shift work and maintain an on on-call rotation outside of the production schedule. The skill set demanded by this position is dynamic and will continue to change rapidly. This individual must demonstrate the ability to accept and adapt to these changes while presenting a willing and positive attitude.
• 3+ Years of live event technical operational experience
• 2+ Years television maintenance experience
• Demonstrates leadership and fiscal responsibilities
• Strong understanding of SMPTE 2110 Standards
• Proven background in design and implemtation of broadcast facility technology and project management.
• Knowledge of Intercom
• Systems used in production environments.
• A four-year engineering degree (or equivalent work experience in Live Broadcast engineering field).
• Understanding of Evertz Routing Systems and Magnum Control
• CCNA Certification or Networking background