WarnerMedia seeks a IT Application Analyst for the Business Operations department.
The I.T. Application Analyst is responsible for the accuracy of the WarnerMedia Application Management Database (APM), as it relates to data about business applications, business application services, websites, mobile apps, console games (internal and external). This role will ensure that automated and manual processes are in place to routinely audit this data for compliance, completeness and accuracy. Additionally, this role will serve as a liaison to the platform team to shepherd requests and issues related to the assets inventory.
• Work closely with Manager, IT, Configuration Process Lead to develop/design/architect the Application Inventory.
• Review, create, update processes to ensure Application Inventory accuracy.
• Provide metrics and ad-hoc reporting against Application Inventory data.
• Review, create, update Knowledge Objects and POC's to ensure accuracy.
• Review, create, update Application Inventory requirements with cross functional teams.
• Minimum 3 years of ITSM/ITIL implementation experience
• Minimum 1 year experience managing a software inventory and it's relationship to other components.
• Experience and knowledge of current Cloud Platforms and Services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.)
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree. Flexible on subject matter (Work Experience supersedes).
• ServiceNow Certification(s)
• ITIL Certification(s)
• Recent experience using and/or implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
• Knowledge of the capabilities of the ServiceNow platform and various modules, particularly the APM, CMDB modules
• Knowledge in process design and delivery of an ITIL aligned Service Asset & Configuration Management processes
• Knowledgeable of industry best practices and trends for APM and CMDB
• Knowledgeable of both on-premise and cloud infrastructure environments
• Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with teams in business and IT to exert influence to deliver services and processes
• Strong customer service skills to ensure Application Inventory provides useful information
• Strong analytical skills; must be able to produce various reports (including ad-hoc reports) on data in a timely manner
• Strong documentation skills; must be able to produce concise documentation on APM and ITSM processes that is easily understood by a wide audience
• Superior written, oral, communication and presentation skills - ability to prepare high quality reports and presentations for IT stakeholders, senior management, and customers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y61e-3-235-184-215-42 in your application.