WarnerMedia seeks a Financial Analyst I for the N&S Corp Finance department.
• The Financial Analyst I role will support the WarnerMedia Studios business.
• This position will assist with the preparation of accurate, timely, and relevant financial reporting including ad hoc analysis and monthly forecast reporting to operations to aid in business decisions.
• This position is a key participant in supporting the development and preparation of the WarnerMedia Studios Budget / LRP and various modeling exercises.
• The FA I will assist in facilitating communication between Finance and Accounting teams which will be critical with incorporation of actuals into reporting.
• Responsibilities include data entry, reporting and analyses, providing clients with Finance related support, running allocations, communicating with operations, and accounting counterparts, and understanding all components of the WarnerMedia Studios business.
• The well-qualified candidate will have an undergraduate finance or accounting degree.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential as well as strong initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
• Experience in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, and PeopleSoft are a plus.
• Strong organizational skills, very detailed oriented, and deadline driven