Senior Software Developer
Turner Services Inc. seeks an Expert Software Developer for the Brand Systems Newsource department.
• WarnerMedia is seeking an Expert Software Developer to build applications and products to support our news customers.
• We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about technology, product development and can thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented organization.
• The right candidate will have a demonstrable track record of developing products and services for a consumer-oriented company and will have a strong command of full stack web development and latest industry trends and frameworks.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Team leadership experience as well as mentoring other developers
• Experience building ''mission-critical, 24/7'' applications with zero downtime and designed with scalability in mind
• Experience working with NoSQL databases (mongodb, postgreSQL, dynamo, etc.)
• Experience working with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
• Strong web front end skills using modern client-side frameworks (React, etc.)
• Familiarity with DevOps tools and concepts (Docker, Jenkins, git, Continuous Deployment, terraform, etc.)
• Strong experience developing and consuming RESTful API's
• Familiarity working with search technologies (Elasticsearch, SOLR, etc.)
• Familiarity with unit and automated testing frameworks (jasmine, mocha, jest, etc.)
• Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Fast learner with a passion to always be learning new technologies
• Willing to wear many hats in order to contribute to the success of the team
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Experience with .NET framework is a plus