WarnerMedia seeks an Expert Software Developer for the MSS-Ad Sales department. The Expert Software Developer is a vital player the Emmy award winning Crossroad team. We are looking for someone who has thorough professional experience working with a team of people to produce outstanding applications that users love. You'll be a full stack developer, helping to design, modernize, and build new feature sets to support things that the business hasn't done before. In addition, you'll also work with the rest of the team in supporting our existing application built with C#, MSSQL, and ReactJS. And finally, you'll need to be comfortable contributing to the technical design, writing quality code, unit testing, giving feedback on requirements, and working with teammates to produce great software.
• Every day you'll have the opportunity to:
• Be passionate about software development
• Take pride and ownership over the areas of the application in which you work
• Collaborate with analysts, testers and fellow developers to plan each sprint
• Collaborate with fellow developers to design the application features for each sprint
• Be responsible for implementing full-stack features
• Work with testers to identify and resolve any defects found during testing
• 4+ years of full-stack software development experience in a professional capacity.
• 4+ years of experience programming in .NET and C#.
• 4+ years of experience with SQL Server and writing complex queries.
• 1 year experience using ReactJS, AngularJS, or similar web framework.
• Experience with WCF and/or RESTful API design.
• Experience with WPF/XAML/WinForms.
• Experience developing reports.
• Experience with Typescript.
• Experience with DevOps and Cloud Computing Platforms such as AWS or Azure.
• Demonstrated interface design and development experience
• Ability to collaborate with the team, including participating in design sessions, story grooming sessions, and code reviews.
• Good communications skills (written/verbal), with emphasis on demonstrated ability to convey complex technical principles to non-technical audiences.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, MBA, MIS, or equivalent education, training, and/or experience.