WarnerMedia Studios is always looking for temporary hires in Technical Operations. We are actively recruiting for the following positions regularly and are interested in hearing from qualified candidates who are available to work on a temporary basis. If you are qualified for one or more of the following positions, you are encouraged to apply and detail your experience and the positions for which you would like to be considered.
• Graphics Operator: Proficient with character generated hardware and software tools used in live and taped productions (News, Sports or Entertainment). Responsible for achieving excellent technical and aesthetic results in the prep, transfer and playback of on screen and studio graphics for shows/company projects in the studio.
• EVS Operator: Responsible for EVS and File Server Operation as well as playback, recording, editing, telestration effects and slow motion controlled replays in studio and at times within a mobile unit on remote broadcasts.
• HEGO Operator: Responsible for EVS & HEGO File Server Operation as well as playback, recording, editing and mainly telestration effects and slow motion controlled replays in studio and at times within a mobile unit on remote broadcasts.
• Please provide credit list for experience in live, studio or remote productions in News, Sports, or Entertainment.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93044-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.