Incident Response Lead
The Director of Technical & Physical Security Center of Expertise (Western Region Coordinator) is responsible for the design, build, installation, maintenance and life cycle replacement of existing and future electronic security and life safety systems within the WarnerMedia Western Region. Utilizing a consultative approach with the Technical & Physical Security Center of Expertise (T&PS CoE), the Director of T&PS CoE will execute a cycle of continuous improvement in the development and implementation of electronic security systems control operational procedures. The Director of T&PS CoE will capture operational requirements and feedback from WM Western Region stakeholders and collaborate with the T&PS CoE to align strategy with the execution of projects across the WM enterprise with the goal of implementing cost effective and innovative technical solutions. The Director of T&PS CoE will champion and implement T&PS CoE Electronic Security Systems standards and serve as the WM Western Region lead project manager representing the T&PS CoE.
• Responsible for coordinating and overseeing ESS projects planned in the WM Western Region (Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle Metro Areas and other locations as requested/required).
• Responsible for recommending electronic security systems processes and procedures in collaboration with WM T&PS CoE and WM Western Region stakeholders regarding security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, electronic security system acquisition, electronic security system development, electronic security system maintenance, program models, and reporting tools.
• Monitor WMGS physical security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal WMGS physical security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable corporate security requirements, policies, and directives.
• Conduct physical security assessments of properties to ensure compliance with WMGS physical security policies and regulation.
• Collect and analyze physical security data to determine physical security needs, physical security program goals, or program accomplishments.
• Under the supervision and directive of the T&PS CoE, directs personnel (proprietary and non-proprietary) responsible for maintenance and repair of electronic security systems, and develops process and procedures to minimize risks. This role also requires hands-on electronic security systems deployment and/or repair work where required.
• Utilizing T&PS CoE standards and best practice, the Director of T&PS CoE will be responsible for program management in providing design and implementation input for electronic security systems throughout WM Western Region and other locations as requested/required. Acts as liaison to field operations and WarnerMedia Real Estate in the areas of design and implementation of electronic security systems.
• Responsible for processing billing invoices for electronic security systems and fire life safety activities / repairs within the WM Western Region area of responsibility.
• Responsible for the development of an efficient and safe operation of the organization's physical security operations.
• Coordinates and records all electronic security system maintenance to include preventative and corrective measures.
• Maintains records as required by law and performs inspections as required by law and local codes.
• Oversight and maintenance of the emergency duress systems (Panic alarm system and Riot switch program).
• Establish liaison and foster relationships with external building Security Management within the WM Western Region for technical issues and project coordination.
• Oversight for the WMGS physical security communications program.
• Oversight for the operations and maintenance for all electronic security systems to include mechanical locks within the WM Western Region.
• 10+ years of experience in multi-disciplinary electronic security systems project management, design, integration, and maintenance.
• Substantial understanding of IT networking, computer virtualization, cloud services, API/SDK Connectivity, and databases.
• Strong understanding of current/legacy communications protocols utilized with security systems such RS485, OSDP, RS232.
• Ability to program and troubleshoot security systems.
• Understanding of the role of analytics as applied to physical security systems.
• Experience with command and control systems such as Physical Security Information Management (PSIM).
• 10+ years of leading and managing personnel to include third party contractors.
• Strong working knowledge of integrated electronic security systems technology and operations is required.10-15 years of systems security support in the public and/or private sector.
• Ability to read and interpret design package drawings and details for accuracy and functionality.
• Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Field preferably IT or Computer Science Related.
Preferred Experience, Education, Training, Licensing, Certification
• Experience as a security systems consultant.
• Certification in Software CCURE 9000.
• Certification in Genetec Security Center.
• Certification in CNL IP Security Center.
• Working knowledge of the facility construction (e.g., location of all fire suppression equipment, stairways, elevator, HVAC, and mechanical systems operation) or ability to learn.
• Knowledge of International Building Code and National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code NFPA 72.
• Certified Protection Professional CPP - (ASIS certification)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP - International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium.
• Physical Security Professional PSP - Preferred (ASIS certification)
• Program Management Professional PMP or PGMP - Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands