WarnerMedia seeks a Director, Custom Research for the Portfolio Sales Research department.
The WarnerMedia Portfolio Ad Sales Custom Research team is looking for a Director to join their team in New York, NY. The Director, Custom Research will be responsible for the execution of insights and campaign effectiveness projects across the suite of WarnerMedia brands (TBS, TNT, truTV, AdultSwim, Cartoon Network, CNN, HLN, HBO Max, Bleacher Report, etc..) and modalities (linear/data-driven/addressable tv, digital, social, events, etc…). This position requires strategic and tactical thinking with an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity and proficiency at problem solving. The candidate must have a proven track record of presenting data-rich analyses, be a team player, and be able to function in a fast-paced, client service environment.
• Manage the end to end lifecycle of custom research projects (ideation, execution, analysis, packaging, presenting) including but not limited to brand lift, outcome attribution/sales lift, market mix models and custom survey
• Oversee ad effectiveness support for WarnerMedia Portfolio Amplification campaigns (influencer marketing/social content distribution)
• Manage the reporting and repackaging of syndicated effectiveness/sales data sources into effective pieces of marketing collateral/thought leadership
• Oversee regular reporting of custom research highlights to broader research and sales organization
• Advise sales and marketing teams on appropriate custom research offerings for campaigns/sponsorships
• Work with Sr. Director to ensure that WarnerMedia Ad Sales Research has a thorough and complete understanding of the campaign measurement provider landscape, across all modalities
• 10+ years of experience working for a media/ad sales company, ad-tech company, measurement provider or media agency with at least 5 years managing and presenting campaign effectiveness studies
• Working knowledge of the campaign brand lift and sales lift/attribution vendor landscape across linear/digital/social
• Working knowledge of creative/ad format testing methodologies
• Experience writing and coding custom surveys
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects autonomously
• Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into clear visualizations and written pieces
• World-class customer service skills. Ability to service clients, partners, and internal stakeholders by understanding their needs, translating those needs into creative solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and a sense of urgency
• Experience working with a sales team
• Knowledge of the Advanced TV (DDL, Addressable, CTV) space
• Advanced Statistics background
• Working knowledge of MTA, Market Mix and Unified Measurement methodologies
• Experience working with custom content and creative-centric insights
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zjj9-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.