Sr Program Manager
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a Data Analyst for the CDX department. As WarnerMedia continues to expand its Direct-to Consumer offerings, the data strategy team is looking for data analysts that can generate meaningful insight related to the success of multiple proprietary products as well as how consumers engage with our experiences for both technical and business stakeholders. On top of cleaning, processing, analyzing, and automating data processes, you will be presenting your findings to the data strategy teams, brand managers, and key executives across the company.
• Clean, prepare and explain datasets, use advanced analytics to identify key trends, size up opportunities, and then work closely with business leaders to turn those opportunities into action
• Streamline automation to help us scale and ensure ongoing data integrity
• Rapidly deliver on concepts through prototypes that can be presented for feedback
• Assist in building compelling presentations that communicate clear actionable insights
• Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (Data Engineering, Data Technology, Product, Content, Operations) to drive our team's success
• Bachelor's or Master's degree with a strong analytical background
• 1-2 years of experience as a data analyst or relevant internship experience preferred
• Candidate should be a SQL expert; must be able to optimize queries and join datasets efficiently
• Looker data visualization design and development experience
• Excellent oral, writing and presentation skills – prior experience in conducting stakeholder meetings and presentations.
• Be passionate about growing team – participate in hiring additional analysts and interns.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vxn4-3-235-139-152-42 in your application.