Advanced Software Developer
The Office of Strategic Management (OSM)t is a function within the Technology Strategy & Business Operations (TS&BO) organization. We are looking to bring on a Technology Data Analyst who will be responsible for collecting, studying, and interpreting data that will provide an in-depth understanding for management and internal business partners about key performance indicators for the Office of Strategic Management & WarnerMedia Technology & Operations (WMTO).
• Design, implement and deliver complex, high quality data models to produce ongoing operational reporting, program reporting, and executive-level dashboards.
• Build reports and dashboards that meet business requirements.
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provides ongoing reports.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Performing ad hoc analyses and data extraction requests.
• Ensure data governance and data accuracy by inspecting, cleansing and performing quality checks.
• BS/BA Degree
• 1-3 Years of experience in the areas of Data Analysis and
• Proficient with complex SQL (multi joins, subqueries, unions) and creation of database objects (tables, views, materialized views, etc.).
• Experience with one or more reporting/ visualization tool and/or common reporting tools (Power BI, Crystal Reports, QlikView, Excel PowerPivot, Tableau etc.).
• Ability to think critically and analyze data trends for operational risk and efficiencies.
• Detail oriented with good organizational and presentation skills.
• Creative problem solver with a strong sense of ownership.
• Must have the ability to produce deliverables according to schedule, ability to adapt to changes in requirements and priorities, be a self-starter, and show initiative.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Highly Organized, with strong attention to detail