WarnerMedia seeks a temporary Crewing Administrator for the Production Services - TStudios department.
The Crewing Admin works within the WarnerMedia Studios Crewing Department, providing support to coordinate the scheduling and payment of crew. This position will handle the administrative tasks involved in the scheduling of staff and freelance production personnel, adjusting as the production needs continue to evolve for our weekly shows.
• Contact crew for availability and booking confirmations, maintaining an accurate account of all bookings with our internal software, ScheduAll and the Crewing Grid
• Provide direct, consistent communication to crew regarding scheduling and payroll.
• Distribute weekly schedules to staff and freelance crew, following up with direct communication of last-minute schedule changes.
• Assist with onboarding of freelance personnel.
• Coordinate payroll process, including building weekly timesheets, actualizing hours worked, and submitting adjustments for pay corrections.
• Assist Crew Managers with administrative tasks to complete crewing process.
• Work closely with Production Coordinators to ensure the crew requests are organized and resolved.
• Update freelance crewing database for studio and location positions and assist with identifying new talent to add.
• Assist in scheduling training plans for all production positions.
• Production experience, including exposure to broadcast and location production sets and crew positions.
• Strong administrative skills with a focus on detailed data entry, organized task lists, and proactive communication.
• Understanding of payroll and onboarding processes
• Budget tracking
• Solid time management, planning and organization skills
• Leadership and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple requests and competing requirements, simultaneously
• Proficient in Office 365 Suite (including TEAMS, SharePoint, OneDrive)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy723q-3-235-184-215-42 in your application.