WarnerMedia seeks a Compositor/Designer for the Effects-Creative Serv-TStudios department. Want to be a part of our Design/VFX Team that supports Turner Sports? Read on! We're looking for someone to conceptualize, design and execute motion for promos, packaging and other on-air/digital assets. NBA, MLB, NHL, Bleacher Report – these are some of the properties you'd be working on each and every day.
• Act as a trusted contributor to our Sports partners throughout the entire project lifecycle – ideation and production through final delivery
• Concept, design and execute creative assets in support of our Sports partners
• Understand and execute multi-layered deliverables
• Articulate concepts visually with multiple options and personal perspective
• Collaborate with fellow craftspeople in Sound Design, Editorial and Design/VFX
• Show originality by providing unique motion solutions to solve problems with stylistic variety
• Demonstrate risk taking, innovation and pushing skills by always looking for creative opportunities
• Work independently to achieve objectives and design components of projects
• Participate in brainstorm sessions and support creative teams as needed
• Manage personal and project time frames and complete assigned tasks on schedule
• Creative thinking is a must, as is experience with the foundations of compositing and design. Every day you'll be working off creative briefs and style frames to leverage color and motion theory, typography, graphic design and layout.
• Adobe Creative Suite skills with an impressive reel/website to show for it
• 5+ years working in a high paced, sports-focused environment
• Creative flair for visual storytelling
• Nuke, Cinema 4D, Resolve and other design and compositing tools is a plus
• Strong command of motion techniques, composition, color theory, and design thinking
• Proficient motion and graphic design skills including logo, typography, and graphic communication
• Color matching, basic rotoscoping, advanced planar, point and camera tracking, logo removal, placing designed/branded elements within an existing shot, and color correction are some, but not all, of the additional skills required.
• Ability to develop and articulate a design concept and demonstrate creative thinking with a clear design process
• Understanding of motion vocabulary and motion design from concept development to storyboarding
• Ability to perform under tight deadlines
• High attention to detail
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and time management skills
• Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs, directions, or production timelines
In addition to things like PTO, health care, and discount benefits that come with working at a major corporation, we have perks unique to WarnerMedia. Things such as…
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time of every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Be a part of the WarnerMedia powerhouse of brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekbe1-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.