Assistant Marketing Manager
Turner Service Inc. seeks a Commercial Copy Specialist for the Sales Operations department.
• Copy Operations Specialist is responsible for Retail and Direct Response commercial copy, research, and reporting functions across the divisions.
• This includes the accurate management of missing instructions and creative, and proper instruction of ad inventory on the daily log within the internal traffic system.
• The Specialist also performs tasks such as Barter, PSAs, Per Inquiry, Paid Programming, international copy, pre-numbering for last minute delivery of spots, sports copy, log-added copy, expediting, log changes and QC when needed.
• The Copy Operations Specialist will partner with the network brands, Strategic Planning groups, Account Services, Commercial Clearance, Sales Solutions, Kid Vid, and Master Control in support of our 24/7 operational and technical requirements. Effective communication with said groups is critical in resolving issues and handling changes.
• Careful attention must be paid to assure compliance with approved processes in support of log production, sales scheduling, operational requirements (i.e. Addressable Advertising), and federal regulations (i.e., Sarbanes Oxley and KidVid). Flexibility in work hours is a must.
• Experience and proficiency in MS Office applications
• Previous experience with broadcast applications
• Knowledge of overall operational and technical processes and system interdependencies
• Understanding of broadcast traffic applications and their interdependency with sales, operations and other systems Documented history for Production of Quality Deliverables
• SharePoint experience preferred