WarnerMedia seeks a Campaign Manager for the Digital Ad Ops & Cmpgn Mgmt department.
Setup & Traffic Campaign
• QA various creatives against site and industry specs using a variety of tools and relay any creative issues to Account Services.
• Answer any technical questions from Client Success & Sales teams.
• Complete the setup and scheduling of campaigns within FreeWheel and GAM, trafficking various creative formats.
Troubleshooting Campaign Issues
• Manage the creation of test pages.
• Investigate discrepancies and creative rendering issues at launch and monitor throughout the flight of the campaign.
• Manage other campaign technical issues.
• Proactively investigate and escalate issues related to delivery, functionality, reporting or ad serving technology.
• Monitor campaign launch to ensure all placements within the campaign launch flawlessly.
• Monitor 1st and 3rd party delivery – then report any discrepancies and troubleshoot where necessary.
• Manage and prepare campaign reporting for use with the Client Success team.
• Continually monitor campaign performance throughout the flight of the campaign, ensuring full delivery and provide optimization recommendations, as well as applying knowledge to highlight opportunities for prospective advertisers.
• Consistently strive to exceed client goals and revenue expectations, while also focusing on personal growth and building relationships within the company.
• Flexibility and willingness in handling other related tasks, when needed.
• Weekend & after-hours support, as required for business continuity.
• Minimum of two years of digital trafficking or campaign management experience within a media or agency environment.
• Proficiency in the implementation and support of ad campaigns, inclusive of industry advertising technologies.
• Experience with ad server integrations within applications & sites, including tagging & inventory creation.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
• Exceptional organization skills with attention to details.
• Effectively communicate with customers and business stakeholders, as well as, ability to mentor new employees.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, while ensuring timely completion and appropriate prioritization.
• College degree or similar work experience, recommended.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm960-54-210-223-150-42 in your application.