WarnerMedia seeks a Campaign Manager for the Ignite Social department.
• Plan and manage multi-market YouTube video distribution campaigns, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge
• Manage at least 1 Coordinator on campaign set up, optimization, reporting and creative trafficking.
• Manage discussions and have a clear POV on content selection, tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media
• Provide recommendations for strategic media recommendations and campaign wrap decks
• Work with Coordinator to identify trends in historical data to come up with effective long-term and short-term strategies to help grow the business
• Interface with agency and client partners in both pre-sale and post-sale phases of the campaign and provide support to client team
• Contribute to high-level team projects that work to build and implement business models across different ad sales products
• Experience: 2+ years of working experience at a digital agency or media publisher, with 1+ years of paid media experience focused on YouTube / paid social campaigns
• Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Experience executing and managing campaigns using Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Snap, TikTok and Pinterest
• Extensive knowledge of YouTube video and paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
• Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations
• Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• A passion for social media and professional growth
• Proven track record of ability to operate independently as well as with a team
• Prior experience and/or strong interest in the toy / children's products category is a plus but not required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v56x-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.