WarnerMedia seeks an Audio I for the Freelance department.
• Audio I technician for national network remote sports broadcast show
• Minimum 5 years' experience as an Audio I technician for national network remote sports broadcasts.
• Full competency working in remote truck environment on Calrec audio consoles.
• Proficient in preparing audio sources, operate the mixing console and associated devices to create a full mix for live and taped, remote productions
• Must be willing to travel from home market and eligible for international travel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n5wp-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.