Turner Services Inc. seeks an Assistant Marketing Manger for the Marketing – TNT department.
While TBS & TNT are already the #1 and #3 most popular entertainment cable networks, we are in the midst of revolutionizing the way we position our brands and connect with our audience. We have a full slate of original shows that are fundamentally changing the way that people see our brands. In marketing, we are building long-term relationships with our audience and becoming laser-focused on how we reach them. This position supports the development & execution of multi-faceted marketing campaigns for our cable network properties & initiatives. Tasks include, but are not limited to, collaborating on the promotional strategy, guiding media placements, managing & aiding in the development of cross-platform creative, forging campaign partners, leading day-to-day communication with a slew of people, innovating & activating experiences & communication with consumers and recapping all elements at the end of the campaign.
• Create, develop & implement 360 marketing campaigns.
• Own the project management of multiple projects & assignments by tracking timelines, managing budgets & driving deliverables.
• Collaborate on the marketing strategy & voice, then leverage that to craft & present creative briefs to internal & external partners.
• Contribute to the creative thinking & positioning of the overall campaign.
• Create proposals & documents to pitch campaign elements to internal teams.
• Plan, budget and activate press & consumer events.
• Work with the entire network, including Research, Brand Creative, Digital & Social Media Teams, Turner Media Group, Operations, PR, Programming & Development, along with external partners to ensure campaign tactics are on-brand and executed flawlessly
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field required.
• 3-5 years of experience in consumer, event &/or social marketing; agency experience a plus.
• Exceptional project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to simultaneously manage multiple arms of the campaigns, teams & personalities.
• Self-starter who can manage multiple projects with shifting timelines and many executional details.
• Collaborative work ethic, positive attitude and high level of professionalism.
• Social media savvy with a passion for entertainment, marketing and culture trends.
• A creative mind, with the ability to think strategically.
• Good judgment, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Strong copywriting skills with experience creating & presenting proposals.
• Exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint.
• Photoshop skills always preferred.