WarnerMedia seeks an Applications Architect for the Cloud Platforms department.
This position is responsible for the architectural design, build, stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the large scale production operations platform architectures that support WarnerMedia's News, Sports and Entertainment websites. The Applications Architect must possess very strong technical and problem solving skills. The Architect must possess the ability to work under pressure with aggressive deadlines, be able to prioritize projects, and maintain focus. The individual must have a positive attitude, strong leadership and collaboration skills, have a passion for lean process and agile methodology, should be innovative, creative, quick thinker, fast learner, and a team player with a strong customer service focus.
• Tactful, resourceful and possess an agile, ''DevOps/SRE'' approach to systems engineering
• Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent practical work experience.
• 5+ years of verifiable experience in System administration, architecture and implementation for enterprise level organizations.
• Works well with others in an integrated team environment.
• Must be able to mentor and train other system engineers on architecture best practices and operations related issues.
• Knowledgeable regarding emerging technologies in the digital media marketplace.
• Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Azure.
• Tools knowledge – FoxPass, AlertLogic. CloudHealth
• Security Authentication – SAML, IAM, Okta, MFA, Key rotation.
• Self-motivated and goal oriented, who can adhere to departmental processes and procedures and able to work with minimal supervision.