As an Analyst – Digital Revenue Operations, you will be in a highly impactful role that is responsible for maximizing Turner's digital revenue by understanding the key drivers of the business and providing sales the tools and senior management the key insights needed to drive the business forward. In this position, you will focus specifically on pacing, forecasting and KPIs as well as industry wide trends, technology improvements, data analytics and enablement across all of Turner's verticals, inclusive of News, Entertainment, Emerging Consumers & HBO Max. You will play a key part in measuring and optimizing the overall health of Turner's digital businesses. This role is based in New York and reports to Director, Revenue Operations.
• Provide and develop quantitative analysis to drive pacing, forecast and budget decisions
• Enable Business Decisions Through Analytics
• Identify and track potential monetization opportunities and issues
• Explore ways to enhance capabilities around inventory forecasting and dynamic pricing
• Roll out tools, metrics and analytical enhancements to enable deeper reporting insights
• Provide sales facing tools to help streamline processes and enable sales to drive revenue
• Help guide and communicate digital monetization strategy to internal senior level stakeholders
• 2+ years of experience in digital finance, digital consulting, digital publishing, or Ad Tech
• Ability to synthesize large data sets, create, model and develop meaningful insights
• Natural ability to tell a compelling story using data-driven insights as a foundation
• Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills and must be comfortable presenting to senior level executives.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, Macros etc.)
• Experience building and presenting financial models
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools, specifically Looker
• Understanding of digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment
• Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, statistics, science, or equivalent work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv4q8m-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.