We are looking for a P2P Associate to process and pay a high volume of multicurrency supplier invoices, self-employed freelancers and employee expenses in an efficient, accurate and timely manner whilst adhering to all company policies, procedures and controls.
This role forms part of a small team of Accounts Payable Associates. Each is responsible for their own territories/area of the business, although each will be required to cover for the others in the event of absence or particularly busy periods. This role will be focusing on AP London, AP France and AP Germany.
• Processing multi-currency supplier invoices via an OCR workflow system into PeopleSoft . Flag queries including invoices that do not conform to company policy or guidelines back to the operational business units.
• Monitoring, checking and approving employee expense claims, ensuring all claims adhere to the Company's Travel and Entertainment Policy.
• Maintain supplier records via the vendor master file to ensure accurate payment of invoices to suppliers.
• Responsible for bank reconciliations for their territories/area of the business
• Scan in all invoices daily into an Accounts Payable workflow system and run reports to ensure that all documents are scanned and accounted for.
• Deal with supplier, self-employed freelancer and employee queries with regards to unpaid invoices/expense claims, disputed invoices/expense claims, payment cycles, etc
• Other ad hoc duties including filing, post, supplier statement reconciliations and assisting with retrieving foreign VAT invoices for sending to our third-party supplier.
• Process ad hoc, short turn around, off cycle payments as instructed by the P2P Manager.
• Provide ad hoc cover for other team members responsible for other areas of the business or counterparts in the Accounts Receivable team as required.
• Thorough understanding a multi- currency Accounts Payable function, preferably in a shared service environment.
• Must have experience of processing high volumes of invoices accurately to purchase orders.
• Computer literate with intermediate excel skills
• Understanding of payment processing, withholding tax and reviewing unreconciled bank transactions.
The Nice To Haves
• Some Project, testing or implementation experience
• Use of a P2P workflow system such as Ariba
• Concur T&E
• French language is desirable but not essential
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z3bn-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.