ASSOCIATE PRODUCER (REMOTE PRODUCTION) - TUPELO HONEY
About Tupelo Honey:
Tupelo Honey is a full-service production company with over 25 years of experience in sports, music and entertainment. One of the nation's largest independent production companies, Tupelo Honey produces live network broadcasts, live streams, REMI live video productions, documentaries, reality programming, commercials, branded entertainment, promos and digital content. Featuring offices in New York, Indianapolis, Atlanta, Nashville and Charlotte, Tupelo's Emmy Award-winning staff creates content across all linear, digital, OTT and social media platforms.
This position is based in Indianapolis IN. Work on live remote productions, live control room productions and/or in-venue crews, in the capacity of Associate Producer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Work on a production team to create, develop, and execute storylines for remote productions
• Font coordinate and operate necessary graphics systems (Vizrt, Chyron, Xpression)
• Handle pre-production work for assigned broadcasts/webcasts/in-venue productions
• Serve as producer for NCAA Championship webcasts on NCAA.com
• Review and provide feedback on Tupelo Honey-produced events, on a weekly basis
• Consults with: Remote Production Staff, Operations Staff, Contractors, and Clients
• Work in conjunction with a production staff and team to provide creative input on more efficient approaches to projects
• Other duties as needed and/or assigned
Preferred Candidate Experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience on a live-event production team
• Experience with Vizrt, Duet/Chyron IP, Lyric 7.0 or higher, Ross Xpression
• Experience editing on Adobe Premiere
• Ability to work extended hours and travel as needed
• Ability to multi-task on live remote productions
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage deadlines
• Strong sense of customer service
• Driving record in good standing
• Good organizational skills
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
Tupelo Honey/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj1x5e-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.