Social & Digital Producer
Remote / Virtual
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. Our Gaming division is an integrated creative group focused on helping endemic and non-endemic brands reach Gaming audiences with breakthrough creative ideas and campaigns. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, we uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for our diverse client portfolio of major entertainment brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park Group Gaming is searching for a seasoned Strategist to join our growing team.
This role will help with all strategic planning, audience insights, and performance reporting for the Gaming division, partnering closely across disciplines to turn client business challenges into creative solutions with an audience-first, content-agnostic approach to strategic and creative development.
You deliver strategic answers for integrated campaigns, brand level communications, social media campaigns, influencer marketing and experiential activations, new business pitches and more. You love diving into client's businesses, understanding their marketing challenges and proposing solutions. You love gaming, the internet, and partnering with creative teams to make cool stuff. You're fluent in the modern marketing landscape, culture of the internet, and on the pulse of the gaming audience. You're a self-starter who doesn't need to be told how to take on tasks. You don't see obstacles, you see opportunities.
• Architect long-term business and brand strategies for clients
• Generate excitement around an array of creative opportunities and champion creativity in the client organization
• Champion the brand purpose and ensure that it lives across all key touchpoints and communications
• Identify new opportunities for great work beyond the brief / additional opportunities for the growth of assigned accounts
• Establish strong and influential relationships with internal members across disciplines and departments (Creative, Account Management, Production)
• Maintain close relationship with clients
• Deeply understand the client business and what makes it tick
• Provide integrated communications planning on projects & campaigns
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• BA or equivalent
• 3-5 years of experience in advertising / marketing, preferably at a creative agency
• Passionate about all facets of gaming – culture, streaming, eSports, marketing
• Ability to field and execute strategic requests big and small, with varying timelines
• Proven ability to lead briefings that inspire innovation and breakthrough ideas
• Ability to productize strategy and think about how to use strategy as a business development tool
• Comfortable working at the pace of entertainment marketing
• Comfortable tackling various projects at once and reprioritizing as needed day to day
• Sensitized to when to push and when to pull back in client/creative communication
• Excellent time management skills
• The ability to push beyond the assignment or the ''ask''
• A proactive, self-directed attitude towards work - not waiting to be told how to take on tasks
• A clear comfort level in front of clients and on a ''stage''
• The ability to deftly tap into and apply the context of the world we live in
• Command of ALL the ways brands connect with people in today's world - traditional, digital, event, etc.
• A respectful but provocative attitude, always questioning and pushing thinking, but knows when to land the plane
• The ability to surface insights from data, research, and performance reporting
#LI - Remote
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b24v-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.