Mutiny is Trailer Park Group's integrated creative agency focused solely on the Gaming space, anchored by deep audience insights, integrated creative thinking, and proprietary data and strategy-all backed by Trailer Park Group's premium content production resources on a global scale.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in leading and managing a diverse range of projects from conception to completion. Your exceptional project management expertise, deep understanding of social media dynamics, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams will be critical to your success in this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Collaborate with clients, account managers, and creative teams to understand project objectives, scope, and requirements.
• Develop detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets, ensuring they align with client goals and agency capabilities.
• Receive, review and distribute art assets for each project.
• Route assets and copy for internal and external review/approvals
• Monitor project progress, identify potential bottlenecks, and proactively address issues to keep projects on track.
• Ensure all resource and budget allocations meet the scope of work for each project and deliveries are on time, all the time.
• Interact with clients as the main point of contact.
• Develop and manage project budgets, ensuring resources are allocated efficiently and expenditures are within client-approved limits.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members, ensuring their skills and expertise are utilized effectively.
• Conduct regular team meetings, provide guidance, and address any challenges or conflicts that may arise.
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems.
• Understanding of social media platforms
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients and internal
• creative team.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through ability to traffic communication, ensure delivery of resources,
• project accuracy and completion.
• Agency experience preferred.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
• Consistently communicates using appropriate methods for the situation and audience in a
• clear, concise and professional manner.
This is a temp to staff position. Pay range for this position is below. If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we still encourage you to apply.
$600-700 USD day rate.
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE:
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Dark Burn Creative, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Please note that a job offer for this position will be determined based on many factors, including experience, unique skill set, other qualifications, location, job performance (current employees), and various business and budgetary considerations.
If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we'd still love to talk. Trailer Park Group is a growing organization with opportunities at all levels, and we are always in the market for great talent to come join us in achieving our mission.
We can't wait to meet you!
Daily rate pay range for this position is below. If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we still encourage you to apply.
$500 - $600 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy2mpk-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.