Trailer Park Group's fast-expanding London AV division is looking for an exceptional Senior Motion Graphics Designer to work on major campaigns for theatrical blockbusters, independent films, and scripted and unscripted television shows.
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Essential Job Functions
• Conceptualizing, designing and animating work for a wide variety of high-profile projects
• Growing and supervising a team of experienced motion designers
• Communicating creative direction from the creative director, producers, and clients to the designers/animators
• Monitoring the daily workflow of the design output; identifying areas in need of improvement and proposing solutions
• Maintaining a production delivery schedule; communicating to the producers any issues or changes to approved deliverables
• Staying up to date with current plug-in trends
• Maintaining a mastery of typography, including the ability to identify fonts, and the good taste to know which ones to use
• Impressive reel of work
• 5+ years of industry experience with direct experience in Film Trailer motion graphic creation
• Experience with motion picture, television, and streaming clients
• Strong sense of design and animation in a variety of stylistic executions
• University degree in related field (Design, Animation, Fine Arts and / or Film Education)
• Advanced knowledge of:
• broadcast and film standards and equipment, HD and post-production
• film and video finishing and processes
• broadcast standard frame rates, aspect ratios, etc
• Advanced skills in After Effects and Cinema 4D or Maya, as well as the support software of Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Leads by example; earns respect of colleagues; levelheaded, calm, functions well under stress.
• Clear communicator; gives directions well
• Great interpersonal skills and ability to interact with clients
• Conceptual thinker; exceptional problem solver
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Passionate about design
• Self-motivated and driven; takes the initiative to learn new hardware and software as needed.
#LI - Hybrid
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b2kv-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.