Remote / Virtual
Mutiny is Trailer Park Group's integrated creative agency focused solely on the Gaming space, anchored by deep audience insights, integrated creative thinking, and proprietary data and strategy-all backed by Trailer Park Group's premium content production resources on a global scale.
As a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing and overseeing a diverse range of projects from conception to completion. Your project management expertise, understanding of social media dynamics, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams will be instrumental to your success in this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Collaborate with clients, account managers, and creative teams to understand project objectives, scope, and requirements.
• Develop and manage detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets, ensuring they align with client goals and agency capabilities.
• Oversee the receipt, review, and distribution of art assets for each project.
• Lead the routing of assets and copy for internal and external review/approvals.
• Monitor project progress, identify potential bottlenecks, and proactively address issues to keep projects on track.
• Ensure all resource and budget allocations meet the scope of work for each project and that deliveries are consistently on time.
• Act as the main point of contact with clients, maintaining strong client relationships.
• Develop and manage project budgets, ensuring efficient resource allocation and adherence to client-approved limits.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members, ensuring their skills and expertise are utilized effectively.
• Conduct regular team meetings, provide guidance, and address any challenges or conflicts that may arise within the team.
• Strong computer skills and an understanding of the latest OSX operating systems.
• Proficient knowledge of social media platforms.
• Familiarity with common digital/flash deliveries.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing, with the ability to engage effectively with clients and the internal creative team.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through ability to manage communication, ensure delivery of resources, and maintain project accuracy and completion.
• Prior experience in design or ad agency work is required. Agency experience is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams, with openness to feedback.
• Consistently communicates using appropriate methods for the situation and audience in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
This is a temp to staff position. Pay range for this position is below. If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we still encourage you to apply.
$400-500 USD day rate.
WORKING AT MUTINY & TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE:
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Dark Burn Creative, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
#LI - Remote
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Please note that a job offer for this position will be determined based on many factors, including experience, unique skill set, other qualifications, location, job performance (current employees), and various business and budgetary considerations.
If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we'd still love to talk. Trailer Park Group is a growing organization with opportunities at all levels, and we are always in the market for great talent to come join us in achieving our mission.
We can't wait to meet you!
Daily rate pay range for this position is below. If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we still encourage you to apply.
$400 - $500 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e4o2-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.