Remote / Virtual
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency located at the heart of the entertainment industry. We produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.
We are seeking a talented Project Coordinator with a can-do attitude to join our team. This person will be supporting the design team and driving the client's projects forward. This means you'll need to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Maintain and manage all ingoing and outgoing of client-supplied asset.
• Open, close and track the status for all projects.
• Work closely trafficking assets to design team.
• Assist Account lead with project oversight to ensure proper quality control.
• Preflight and deliver final assets to client and studio partners.
• Provide administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, having forethought to plan ahead.
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems.
• Photoshop experience preferred, but not required.
• Meticulous, result oriented and customer focused with a passion for the creative process.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients, vendors and internal team.
• Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
• 1-2 years of related industry experience. Agency experience preferred.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v13q-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.