TRAILER PARK GROUP
It's a great time to join Trailer Park Group.
We're Hollywood's largest entertainment and production agency specializing in content creation and marketing. We combine our creative storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources making us uniquely positioned to create, market, and distribute content for our diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands.
Trailer Park Group is a growing, vibrant, exciting, and thriving organization. We have so much to share with you, and we're so excited at the opportunity to grow your career with us. We can't wait to learn more about you.
We're currently seeking a Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager. This is a remote role, but West Coast residents are preferred.
Our Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager supports our amazing VP of Marketing & Communications with our internal and external marketing/communications efforts. You will work closely with divisions across the agency and help drive the vision for key functional areas, including brand marketing, communications, social media, thought leadership, website development, and so much more. If you enjoy being in a high-profile, hands-on role that enables you to communicate amazing messaging for both internal and external stakeholders, combining your creativity and love for our employees, customers, and raving fans, this is the job for you.
What you will own:
• Manage the company's social presence and elevate profiles on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook through creating innovative content for each platform. This includes curating the feeds, building audiences and engagement, and tracking performance.
• Lead the compilation and production of our monthly agency newsletter: collaborating with division leads to track down and manage assets, coordinate content, and write/edit compelling copy.
• Update and maintain content on our company website, continually keeping its content fresh with new exciting work and news.
• Keep a pulse on Trailer Park Group's press coverage, industry trends and relevant news stories.
The support you will provide:
• Care for and respond to marketing and communication queries across the agency.
• Contribute beautiful on-brand design direction for social assets and agency marketing materials.
• Write creatively for our website, social accounts, and internal channels (memos, press releases, blog posts, newsletters, and more!).
• Assist with coordination and production of our awesome company-wide events.
• Contribute to the agency's thought leadership strategy by researching opportunities for bylined articles, executive speaking engagements, award entries, participation in industry events, etc.
• Assist with communication strategies for each division, supporting our overall business priorities.
• 5+ years of marketing & communications experience. Entertainment experience a big plus.
• A BA/BS degree with an emphasis in journalism, communication, marketing, or public relations studies.
• An innate need to problem solve, tending to be organized.
• The ability to interact pleasantly and effectively with individual contributors through C-Suite employees.
• Adept skills at managing multiple projects simultaneously and pivoting quickly when necessary.
• A levelheaded and calm sense about you. You function well in times of stress.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
More about Trailer Park Group:
Trailer Park Group is an ambitious, smart, and open-minded organization that is passionate about our commitment to diversity and creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and be their best self. We're passionate about having an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
West Coast Preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re53p5-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.