TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park is seeking a highly motivated Jr. Strategist to join our Strategy, Insights & Innovation team. This individual will report to the SVP and provide support across Consumer Insights & Creative Brief development to the team. We are looking for a culturally curious, entertainment super fan, to join our team and share ideas with Streamers and Studios.
Trailer Park is a fast-paced, work hard, play hard environment. We value teamwork and collaboration, and we all chip in and roll up our sleeves to deliver the best work. Knowing that our employees are our most valuable asset, we work hard to maintain a positive and creative work environment – from flex virtual/physical working, to team trend treks, and thought leadership opportunities.
The Jr Strategist will contribute to the creation and insight development for the agency's creative briefs provided to clients and internal production partners.
• Conduct social listening analysis using third party tools
• Mine trends from online research
• Build target profiles using third party research
• Produce social listening reports
• Partner with the Strategy team in writing creative briefs
• Support the Strategy team with adhoc requests around movie, TV, and streaming campaigns
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Interested in Marketing Strategy specifically, including the use of data to inform marketing campaigns
• Engaged with changing best practices in Entertainment marketing and industry trends
• Able to think through the why behind the what in pop culture
• Comfortable articulating ideas in a team and client setting
Job Related Skills
• 1-2+ years of research / strategy experience in the entertainment or advertising industry
• Academic experience in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising
• Fluent in social/digital trends, platform best practices, and influencer pop culture
• Capacity to handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments in a dynamic fast paced work environment
• Strong written communication skills are essential
• Advanced skills in G Suite products
• Microsoft Excel skills essential
• Able to overachieve and contribute in a hybrid physical/virtual work setting
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7pop-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.