Trailer Park Group
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
We are looking for a copy-forward Junior Social Producer to join the fast expanding, innovative and fun Social and Digital team in our London office. Please note, this role is primarily on the content creation side, including copy - this is not a design role.
Our Junior Social Producer will ideally be a good communicator and have excellent organizational skills. This role requires someone very familiar with all the social media platforms (especially TikTok), passionate about social media, enjoys writing creative copy and has a background in social media marketing. Marketing agency experience is an added benefit in this role.
• Ideating around and supporting innovative and engaging social/digital campaigns
• Writing creative copy and adjusting voice/tone from project to project
• Performing community management on all social media channels
• Working closely with Producers and Account Directors to develop, schedule and track project plans, timelines, milestones, and deliverables
• Supporting Producers and Account Directors to ensure that projects are delivered to the client (internal producers and external clients) on time, with the correct specifications, and to ensure that all commitments agreed upon have been met
• Coordinating with all internal departments (music, graphics, writers, editors, AEs, etc.) to handle the needs and requests of the team
• Professionally interfacing with external clients to schedule calls, coordinate media assets, and handle asset postings
• Platform management across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and emerging platforms
• Assisting in project organization and overall asset management
• Digesting client briefs and effectively communicating the assignment to internal teams
• 1-2 years working experience in social media marketing
• Experience in working across multiple social & digital mediums including social platforms
• Ability to think outside the box and bring fresh ideas
• Solid understanding of all social platforms (including functionality): Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snap, Twitch, Vero, and others
• Passion for entertainment
• Strong communication, organizational and creative problem-solving skills.
• Copywriting skills
#LI - Hybrid
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj73jw-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.