Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
We are looking for a talented Junior Producer to join our innovative Custom Content team. This role will support and manage all facets of production of custom content campaigns. We are looking for a self-starter who has a passion for the entertainment industry, proven skills in content production and be able to work in a fast paced, ever-changing creative environment.
• Interact and manage clients with revisions and assist in editorial sessions.
• Assist in concept development for creative content campaigns
• Manage all daily operations including production management, editorial supervision, and scheduling facilities, equipment, personnel, and locations for shoots.
• Support and coordinate with production team.
• Direct graphics, music, and finishing teams to develop creative content.
• Assist in the delivery and quality check of all content.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 1-2 years prior Producer experience in Trailer or Broadcast Creative.
• 3-5 years' experience in Trailer/Broadcast Creative industry
• Creative vendor experience preferred
• Experience in copywriting, editorial, or music
• Experience in managing multiple projects, budgets, scheduling, personnel
• Strong background in Film Production and Editorial
• Knowledge of film production, off-line and online editorial and great organizational skills
• Must be able to work efficiently and creatively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmeye-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.