Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency located at the heart of the entertainment industry. We produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.
We're looking for a Jr. Art Director with solid compositing skills, great concepting smarts, and an ability to convey complex messaging through images, graphics, and type. Strong execution skills in Adobe CS (specifically InDesign and Photoshop) is a must. If you think you've got what it takes, we'd love to meet you. Be ready to show us a book full of work that is as smart as it is pretty.
• At least 1-2 years of design agency experience.
• Strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
• Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
• Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
• Ability to articulate creative ideas and ''sell'' your work to a group of your peers.
• A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
• A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, demonstrating strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1obpm-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.