Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
We are looking for a Helpdesk Manager to join the team in our Hollywood office. The Helpdesk Manager is primarily responsible for the support of the daily operations of Trailer Park Group's desktop computer systems (PC & Mac) across all locations - this includes global support for our London and Mumbai offices. The Helpdesk Manager manages and maintains the Helpdesk, supervising Helpdesk Technicians and works to ensure that all aspects of Trailer Park Group's computer, data, and messaging are operating at the highest performance and reliability.
Functions include Tier 2 workstation hardware and software support, hardware and software inventory management, data archiving, printers, remote access and wireless connections, and desktop security.
• Planning and managing the activities of the Help Desk to ensure that all aspects of the desktop environment are in working order for day-to-day operations
• Coordinating multiple teams in multiple time zones to create a 24 hour help desk
• Developing, communicating and tracking methods of problem-solving to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction
• Leading and managing all aspects of Help Desk staff, including performance development and administering performance evaluations
• Implementing new software and hardware in a timely manner to ensure maximum compatibility and cost efficiency
• Assisting management and the IT team in planning for future development of the systems and networks
• Serving as primary contact with vendors and contractors
• Mentoring the IT Helpdesk Technicians
• Installing, configuring and operating computer hardware and software at all levels
• Assisting the IT Helpdesk Technicians in diagnosing and repairing computer and peripheral hardware
• Willing to be available on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to cover failures of production systems
• Experience in IT/Help Desk management, planning, organization, and development
• Experience managing a 24 hr global support, coordinating people in multiple timezones
• Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Leadership and team building abilities
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Adobe production software
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT solutions in solving business problems
• Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
• 5 years' experience with current Microsoft Windows and Macintosh operating systems
• 5 years' experience with networking systems; including cabling, switching, routing, and firewalls, and VPNs
• 3 years supervisory/management experience
• Ability to create concise technical documentation of systems and processes
#LI - Hybrid
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro9oe4-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.