Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park is seeking an energetic Theatrical Creative Producer to create innovative movie advertising. The Producer will be responsible for the creation and execution of Trailer and TV creative campaigns. Will work closely with Creative Director to implement creative strategy development with editorial, graphic, copywriting, and music departments.
• Interact and manage clients with revisions and fiber editorial sessions.
• Must have interest and awareness in writing/music/editorial.
• Manages all facets of daily operations of AV projects including development, production, budgeting/scheduling, editorial supervision, and scheduling facilities, equipment, personnel, and locations
• Supports and coordinates with Creative Director
• Coordinates daily status meetings with creative team
• 5+ years prior Producer experience in Trailer or Broadcast Creative.
• Creative vendor experience preferred
• Experience in copywriting, editorial, or music preferred
• Experience in managing multiple projects, budgets, scheduling, personnel
• Strong background in Film Production and Editorial
• Must have knowledge of film production, off-line and online editorial and great organizational skills.
• Must be able to work efficiently and creatively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq543x-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.