Los Angeles, CA
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park is seeking a Creative Director to create innovative AV campaigns
• Deliver campaigns of the highest creative standards.
• Translate marketing objectives into creative strategies and direct team into production
• Help manage a team of producers in executing creative and compelling promotion
• Guide the writing of assigned campaigns and projects with conceptual thinking aligned with brand positioning
• Oversee creative aspects of sales presentations and advertiser-sponsored promotion
• Nurture the talent of the team of producers, coordinators and editors
• Promote a team atmosphere that is conducive to producing top-notch results across all creative disciplines
• Liaise with various departments across the organization to ensure a cohesive campaign is created
• 3+ years prior Producer experience in Trailer or Broadcast Creative.
• Creative vendor experience preferred
• Experience in managing multiple projects, budgets, scheduling, personnel
• Must have knowledge of production, off-line and online editorial and great organizational skills.
• Must be able to work efficiently and creatively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Excellent creative writing skills and strong storytelling abilities
• Evidence of breakthrough promotional campaigns
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills in the management of staff and client relationships
• Ability to work well with other departments and outside vendors
• Professional attitude
• Ability to inspire and motivate a team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter that is self-motivated with strong collaboration abilities
#LI - Hybrid
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wk90-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.