Remote / Virtual
Art Machine is Trailer Park Group's fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. We produce some of the world's most recognizable campaigns for film, TV/streaming, live and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture-and we may be looking for you to join us!
We are seeking a Creative Director to be responsible for the ideation, strategy development, and execution of creative concepts and approaches for leading entertainment clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Lead product accounts and all campaigns
• Provide marketing creative direction and strategy from ideation through to finish.
• Execute all key art and product creative.
• Lead a team of designers.
• Ensure the highest standard of visual execution across all campaign creative elements.
• Internal and external relationship management: communicates key information and decisions to the team and client regularly.
• Prioritize tasks and resources across the team based on budget and schedule.
• Responsible for the mentorship/development of junior talent.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 10+ years agency and/or entertainment marketing industry experience; proven track record as a passionate & visionary leader in an agency environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
• Must have extensive experience creating and working with key art in the entertainment arena
• Strong proficiency using Photoshop with the ability to teach and mentor junior designers
• Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills; ample experience partnering with and presenting to clients of all levels
#LI – Remote
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
We value the care and wellbeing of our employees and business partners. As part of our commitment to health and safety. If hired, all US employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance.
We can't wait to learn more about you. Apply today!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reqvq5-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.