Manager, FP&A and Business Decision Support
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park is looking for an Accountant to manage financial information by researching and analyzing accounts and assist with monthly job close in both Percentage of Completion and Completed Contract revenue recognition.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Accounting. He/She must also have excellent written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to build relationships with co-workers.
Essential Job Functions
• Work closely with production office point persons and Client Accounting to determine monthly revenue and associated costs to be recognized
• Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements
• Assist in fixed asset accounting and month end close
• Prepare/Process Journal Entries
• Performs account reconciliation on an ongoing or as needed basis
• Assists in T&E reconciliations
• Maintain vendor database and related tax documents and manage concur reimbursement
• Review Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable batches for posting
• Provide administrative support for internal and external audits
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Develop full understanding of Trailer Park's accounting procedures by analyzing the current procedures and recommending changes
Job Related Qualification Standards
• High accuracy and diligence in inputting data
• Self-motivated team player with a strong interest in working to deadline and doing quality work
• Strong understanding of accrual based accounting, revenue recognition types and rules, GAAP rules
• PC proficiency, including emphasis in Excel and Word
• Microsoft AX experience preferred, not required
• A minimum of 5 years Public accounting experience and/or public company experience required
• Proven leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, prioritization, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects, systems and business analysis.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.