Remote / Virtual
Trailer Park Group is the world's leading entertainment marketing agency. We believe in pushing great stories through the screens of culture, to change how audiences see the world.
Trailer Park Group's Strategy team provides communications and creative strategy to entertainment clients and serves as a resource to the broader agency's internal divisions.
Learn more about this group by visiting http:/www.trailerparkgroup.com/our-capabilities/strategy-insights-innovation
TPG's Strategy team is looking for a Strategy Account Director to help build awareness and bring in client partners from across entertainment and entertainment-adjacent categories. The Strategy Director will manage the development of client conversations, with the goal of unlocking interest and engagement with TPG's Strategy services.
• Driving the growth of Trailer Park's Strategy services with new clients
• Working across various divisions of the agency as an internal capability collaborator
• Being responsible for project-scoping and planning, leading the process, and ensuring that projects are delivered at the highest quality on time and on budget
• Supporting the preparation of client presentations; ensuring Strategy's capabilities, case studies and menu of services are constantly up to date and in front of clients
• Staying up to date on evolving Entertainment industry news, serving as the division expert on what is happening, with core and new clients, to proactively provide solutions to them
• Serving as the client contact on growth-oriented projects, super-serving clients to build partnerships
• Organizing and leading growth-oriented project meetings internally and externally
• 5+ years of related industry experience, including agency experience in a client-facing account role
• Existing relationships with strategy clients within the Entertainment industry and adjacent industries (e.g. Digital Media, Gaming)
• Ability to engage with clients about communications and creative strategy, and passionately reference the team's case studies
• Ability to bring various capability teams together internally, and get the best work to the client
• Excellent organization and time-management skills
• Results-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients and internal creative teams
• 2+ years of management experience with at least 1 direct report
• Ability to consistently traffic communication, ensuring delivery of resources, project accuracy and completion
#LI - Hybrid
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1by70-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.